Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007

Our Family Picture









Eden's 1st Christmas. She had such a great time with everyone around. She was definitely the center of attention.
We had Christmas at our house this year. It was so much fun to have everyone.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! It was so good to see you guys at church. Eden looked so cute in her little santa outfit. We must have the same taste in names...we had thought about naming our little girl Maeve, but with our last name, I just didn't think it would go!! Jude is a great name, just be ready for people singing "Hey Jude" to you!!!

Heather said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas! Your baby is getting so much bigger, it will be fun to hang out with you soon. We will be heading that way by the end of the week... We will be in touch.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is Xavier and Karen from SEBC. Xavier said he is so proud of Ben. We found your blog through Andy's.

Anonymous said...

Ben, you have a beautiful family! Good to see pictures of you!
Heath

baloney said...

geez, I miss you guys. Hope you're having a great week :)

Daphne said...

Hey, I just found your blog! I found it through C-. Eden is soooo cute. I could just squeeze her. Hope all is well with you guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails