Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update on Kiddos!

Having my parents here for the past two months has been such a blessing and it was sad to say bye. I really appreciate all the help.

Eden is such a social butterfly. She has come in contact with so many people these last couple weeks. My brother got married so we've had a lot of family in town. She's so used to having lots of people around that now she doesn't know what to do with herself.

Two nights ago she fell out of her crib. I guess she tried to climb out and ended up on her bottom. She cried for a little and then was fine. She is so brave that I've even thought about putting her in gymnastics in a year or so. She will climb on anything without fear. Anyway, I pulled her crib mattress out and set up a temporary big girl bed on the floor for her. She loves it.

Eden has her first Science Experiment. A friend gave us a butterfly weed with a caterpillar on it so we've been documenting its life cycle. Eden love to stare at it and occasionally try to touch it.

Lincoln is such a chunk. I'm not used to having a heavy baby - Eden was so tiny. He is growing so fast and enjoys being in his swing now. He just loves watching Eden.

My brother's wedding was so much fun. Ben even danced with me and Eden. It was so sweet. I am so happy for my brother and my new sis and pray God's blessings on their marriage.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails