6/1 Patty formed into a chrysalis/Eden is waving to Patty
I researched on butterflies and I found a picture of a chrysalis that looks exactly like ours and it was labeled as a Monarch Butterfly
6/3 Baby and a 3rd caterpillar. They grow so fast.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Abby, I love that you guys are loving it. We had milkweed plants and monarchs at preschool and the kids loved it. Beth Perkins sells milkweed plants if you want more. If you have too many caterpillars, they can eat you out of milkweed so make sure you have plenty. ~Traci
1 comment:
Abby,
I love that you guys are loving it. We had milkweed plants and monarchs at preschool and the kids loved it. Beth Perkins sells milkweed plants if you want more. If you have too many caterpillars, they can eat you out of milkweed so make sure you have plenty.
~Traci
Post a Comment