Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Homemade Dananimals Smoothies


Ok moms out there whose kids love Dananimals Smoothies, here's how to make it at home.  My kids love them and I just can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on them every week especially when they could easily put away 3 per meal.  So, I figured I could just buy regular yoghurt, add milk, and voila!!!  Sure enough, I tried it today and it was a winner.

Here's what you need:





1 small yoghurt cup
(oz)

1/2 cup milk








Divide between two cups; Mix together and that's it!!!!


Now that I know it works, I'm so buying the bigger container of yoghurt.  Sorry Dananimals, this frugal momma had to figure it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you use 4oz or 6oz of yogurt per cup?

My boys will love this.

~Michelle

Carpenters said...

ok, I miswrote the measurements. It's fixed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails